Trend: Wedge Sneaker

So I've seen lately on magazines, blogs this new type of sneaker. AND I ADORE IT!! I must admit that I'm not a sneaker girl, I haven't worn them since I came to Portugal and study Law! All the time I wear heels, and only have one pair of ballerina flats! I sold my soul to the devil when I put on my first pair of heels (yes, I got this quote from The Devil Wears Prada movie ;)).
Back to the sneakers, it's a great idea for people like me to wear heels and at the same time be comfortable, and you can use them everywhere, countryside, beach, city. I started searching info about them, and fell head over heels for the ones designed by Isabel Marant (one of my fav designers, gotta write about her), but I must admit that they're really expensive for only a pair on sneakers (yes, yes, I know they are Isabel Marant, but still), $600 is a little bit to much, if you ask me.


                    (Isabel Marant)


        (Marant)


    (Marant)


Here comes the BUT, if you're like me and feel that you're life is only completed if you acquire a pair of this super cute wedge sneakers, H&M has the pair, white or black with neon strips (neon, is a must have). 



        
           H&M Wedge Sneakers
 












Let us know what you think!! I'm outta here, cause I got a pair of sneakers waiting for moi ;)


by Ana xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!