Le Skirt C'est Le Must Have

The street style seen on the Paris Fashion Week counts with skirts of all sorts. Getting inspiration from the runways, it's all about flowing, prints and fringe.
Skirts are one the essential pieces of clothes you should have in your closet, from the classic pencil skirt to the mini skirt. You should have at least one that you can mix with different patterns and make a statement look. My favorite is the pencil skirt, I have 3 different models, the classic houndstooth, a mermaid look and the stripped one that I wore this week. The latter is my favorite, giving a classy look a fun twist.




 The boots turn a classic into a modern more fun look







 Love the flowing look. Beautiful skirt



 My favorite look ;)





Tell me which one is your favorite.
And don't forget to Like Us on Facebook

xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!