My Nails Can Only Handle OPI



Since I discovered OPI back in 2007, I haven't used another nail polish brand. The variety of colors and the accessories they have for your nails made me fall in love with OPI. The way the lacquer stays in the nail, the shine and the durability are the characteristics I search in a good nail polish, and OPI offers all that.
Besides they have amazing collections and cute names.
This are my go to colors:


 Dulce Leche

 Roadhouse Blues



 Big Apple Red

 Dating a Royal

 Goldeneye

 Brisbane Bronze

 Lincoln Park After Dark

Malaga Wine

One of my favorite collection is the COLECCION de ESPAÑA. But I would love to have all the colors from the SKYFALL one.
Besides having all these cool characteristics that distinguish it from all the other brands, you can actually download an app to your phone from OPI and search all the colors and choose your favorite.
Download it now ;)


What do you think about OPI? Give me your opinion and don't forget to like us on Facebook
Don't forget to visit their website and look at their new HAWAII collection: http://opi.com

xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!