Shopping in Lisbon: Baixa (Downtown) Part II

Dear followers, sorry I haven't blogged lately but I was really ill, if you visited my Instagram account you already knew that. I'm back for more Shopping in Lisbon but today I'm going to suggest a place for you to enjoy your evening after a day full of shopping and discovering Lisbon. And where is this place? You may ask. Well, it's in the same spot where I suggested you to go shopping, Baixa :)
Just one more thing, Baixa is one of the places in Lisbon where in September you can enjoy Vogue Fashion Night Out. Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure to be in this event because I'm always away from Portugal. Maybe this year.
Back to the place I want to suggest! Stop your shopping, stop looking at the magnificent Rua Augusta, I know it's hard but do it, and go to The George.





It's the first British pub in Lisbon, you can find it really easy because it's pretty close to the underground/subway exit Baixa/Chiado, really close to Rua Augusta, and if you want to have a bite or just sit and drink to refresh yourself it's the PERFECT place. You can watch live sports on the Tv, they have sports bar, WI-FI, smoking area, and awesome food.





Super cozy and I love the style of the decorating.
I suggest you try the beer and burgers they have, I went there once and I'm hooked. Next time I have to try their entrées, those nachos looked great.



Let me know if you visited the place  or if there's a something you want to know.

xoxo, A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!