Allure de la Semaine

This weekend was full of parties, giving us different looks and inspiration. Starting and Coachella and ending amfAR in São Paulo, everyone rocked a red carpet or a festival carpet. I picked the best looks from this weekends.
It was a weekend for double trouble, in which I mean, sisters. In São Paulo, Moss sisters looked flawless, together they were unique. On Coachella, Jenner sisters rocked the festival, blue hair to making friends with Fergie, they were all over the place, there's no picture without them.
Izabel Goulart beautiful dress was my favorite, a Valentino Pre-Fall 2015, on that amazing body fitted perfectly.
About Coachella I think all of you know already who is my favorite between Rosie and Kate, I love them both.




xoxo, A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!