Wish List

I person wakes up late, energized and when you think the day isn't getting better then this, IT DOES!!
OK, I'm going to tell you a secret, it's been killing me but hey you ar my Followers you need to know the truth. One of the IT shoes for this season, espadrilles, I hate it!! There I said it. Ok, maybe I don't hate it, it's just not my style, even though the Chanel espadrilles are amazing but not me, flats ar not my thing, I use them very little, heels are my kind of shoe
Ok buut, the day got better because Christian Louboutin made an amazing shoe, that I definitively want, the platform espadrille!!! I'm jumping up and down as I write this.
They are named Dehia, very chic name, with a high wedge (12 cm / 4.5''), and with a fantastic platform (7.5 cm / 3''), they are so gorgeous. Only Monsieur Louboutin to make this fantastic blend of wedge and espadrille, making me totally crazy about a shoe with espadrille in the mix.
Of course is going to my wish list, and I will dream about Dehia until she is in my arms, I mean feet, safe and sound.


xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!