Cannes Film Festival (Part III)

I haven't forgotten about Cannes, it's just that I have been really busy with law and studying for exams. I'll put you updated, my followers can not lose the Cannes Film Festival and I'm here to help.

Fourth Day: May 16

Diane Kruger in Dolce & Gabbana - Matching her outfit with the beautiful blue sea surrounding her, she really is a fashion girl, experimenting and balancing chic and easy looks, the best of the best. I love her style on the red carpet
Naomi Watts in Peter Pilotto - The perfect look from her wavy hair, make up to her accessories, all revolving around that gorgeous colorfully embroidered silk chiffon dress. The Jimmy Choo sandals are beautiful. 
Natalie Portman in Christian Dior Couture - It's not shocking that Miss Portman only wears Dior on the red carpet and she did it once again. A beautiful and chic Dior Couture was her choice this time maintaining that glamorous edge we all love Natalie for. Dior and Natalie Portman really get along together.

Natasha Poly in Michael Kors - That hourglass figure is stunning and this gold dress is perfect for that, with the perfect final touch the old Hollywood waves.
Li Bingbing in Zuhair Murad Couture - She has the perfect red carpet look always, not missing one bit. Knows what fits are best and the style she wants to go for. Beautiful pale blue embellished gown that only fairies could make for a princess in a fantasy world. Absolutely adore this.
Jane Fonda in Atelier Versace - When I get to her age I want to look like her, that body is insane and she knows it. The body hugging dress is stunning on her and the electric blue color is perfect on her. The only thing I don't like is the cutouts.

Andie MacDowell in Ralph & Russo Couture - The dress is beautiful and looks amazing on her but I'm so tired of this nude effects gowns, it's always the same, nothing new. Still she looks stunning.
Sienna Miller in Valentino Couture - No, no and no! This dress is not Cannes material, she looks like she left the circus and went to Cannes just because. Still I appreciate her attempt to go for a more colorful gown but not this.
Naomi Watts in Armani Privé - She really looks stunning gown after gown after gown in Cannes. This layer backless dress looks stunning on her and the best accessory she could add to her look was right next to her, Matthew McCounaghey.

Diane Kruger in Prada - I have no words to describe how this dress makes me feel. She never disappoints, always looking glamorous, chic, on top of her game. Absolutely charming on her. Can't stop looking at it.

Fifth Day: May 17

Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen - When I first looked at this I thought it was Givenchy since the actress loves the brand. I love her and this dress is perfect on her.
Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen - The LBD is conquering the Cannes photocell this year, Cate is the another actress that went for it. After Emma Stone she is my favorite in LBD. As always looking elegant all in black never losing her poise. Love it
Natalie Portman in Rodarte - Well if you are Natalie Portman and Dior is not available, of course your second choice would be Rodarte. A sexy black sheer Rodarte, looking cheeky from the back, a modern twist to this red carpet. Brilliant!

Natasha Poly in Atelier Versace - Continuing her sexy expedition, Natasha looked gorgeous in Versace. I applaud her boldness in wearing something like that to Cannes. Only she could rock this outfit on the red.
Eva Longoria in Atelier Versace - Another type of Versace style and I don't love it. Only the color is beautiful besides that nothing new, to much fabric for such a small figure like Eva. Boring!
Li Bingbing in Elie Saab - A very identical style to what she wore on May 16, a bit disappointed I must say. The color doesn't do anything to her, very dead not flattering at all. Still a very beautiful gown. Ohh and those shoes are so wrong for that dress, a big no no!

Cate Blanchett in Giles - After that black dress, she went big and I lover her decision, a different gown style with prints, a never before seen in Cannes, and she does it so elegantly.
Aishwarya Rai in Elie Saab - I never thought I would disappointed in Elie Saab but this gown is so wrong, so wrong. The only beautiful thing the actress had on was her beautiful make up, but this dress makes me shiver in pain.
Sienna Miller in Sonia Rykiel - After the circus freak shown gown, she is back and looking beautiful. A beautiful black sheer dress and cape with velvet stars looked boho gorgeous on her.

Rooney Mara in Olivier Theyskens for Rochas - She always looks so beautiful, like a lost princess or a magic fairy queen that is going to spread charm all over us. It was a white day for Mara and she must have visited the fashion archives since this is from 2005 Fall collection. Super simple look, just the dress making the red carpet statement but she is perfect.
Salma Hayek in Gucci - I see Paris I see Cannes I see Salma's boobs popping out. Alway in body hugging gowns, showing her beautiful assets. The color magenta is beautiful but the breasts are a bit to much, oozing sex appeal.
Charlotte Casiraghi in Gucci - Always a polished looked presented by the royal but this dress is not Cannes material.

xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!