Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini


I remember when I was a little girl and my mother used to sing this song to my in Portuguese, well she still does sing it to my little sisters. It's because of her that I'm addicted to bikinis and this is the perfect music for summer, for you to dance in your bikini.
I'm crazy about bikinis, trickiness and whatever kini word there is, my collection is enormous but I've been a good girl and haven't bought a single bikini since 2013. This year I have to buy at least one and I already have a special one that I'm courting in the internet, from KIINI.
KIINI is a super fun bikini brand, vibrant colors, great shape to fit, handmade, Ipek Irgit is the designer, born in Turkey, based in New York.
You probably already saw celebrities wearing this magical bikinis, like Cara Delevingne, Bar Refaeli and Dree Hemingway, they looked perfect and hey, I want to look perfect too.


My favorites are definitively Tasmin and Yaz, preferring the first one. What I love about this brand is the shape of the bikini and the fact that is made with crochet, really boho chic and the way the designer presents the bikinis sounds magical, saying that they have superpowers. I want to be Wonder Woman with this bikini on.


They even have beach towels but my love is for the bikinis. Will I rock this bikini this year on the beach and show my superpowers? Let's hope so.

xoxo, A



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!