OPI on My Walls? Yes, Please


By now you know that I'm a total fan of OPI nail products, following their new collections and products, and they keep on surprising me. What's better than having OPI on your nails? Well, it's OPI colors on your walls.
OPI's latest collaboration with Ace Hardware and paint brand Clark+Kensington is great, actually the first collection last year had a lot of fans, so for 2015 they decided to continue this friendship and expand the colors, 49 colors, Lincoln Park After Dark is one of them along with You don't Know Jacques and Samoan Sand.
Ohhh I love Lincoln Park After Dark for winter, it's a dark purple color, sometimes I even think it looks black but then has a purple touch, super chic for your not tanned skin. So having this color on your walls must feel amazing, starting to match your nails to your walls would be great. The problem is that I would want to paint the walls according to my nails, and that wouldn't work. 
Still I can dream, maybe in the future they will invent walls that just by touching them with your OPI nails they change. Great idea, isn't it? Hope the OPI representatives and invest in this idea.


xoxo, A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!