Remember, Remember! The Fifth of November


When you think life couldn't get better H&M drops a major bomb, Balmain is designing a line for the brand and it comes out this Fall, November 5th. I died and gone to the best brand collaboration heaven. I heard the news right before I went to bed and I am telling you, slept better than ever but at the same time super excited to get a look at the clothes, accessories that Olivier Rousteing had in mind. As I saw the news of this great collaboration, pictures of Kendall Jenner and Jordan Dunn in the red carpet next to Mr. Rousteing were circulating in the internet and my instant thought was that I wish those clothes could belong to the line. And you won't believe it, they really will be in the Fall and you can buy it, own it, wear it for life. Life is good!!
I don't know what I love more, the embellished blazer Kendall wore, the thigh-high boots, the top with mesh ropes or the silk satin skirt. I want them all. H&M, I'll be bankrupt after this line comes out.


All we have to do now is wait for November 5th. I don't think I can, wake me up when the time is right, yes?

xoxo, A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Vegetarian

Perfect Timing

Come On, Vogue!